Your fun in safety
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, THE MANAGEMENT MAY DECIDE NOT TO OPEN THE PARK.
Given the hilly conformity, the presence of plants, tables, umbrellas and small depressions, the park has such impediments that it is not considered a playground.
The management therefore declines all responsibility for any personal damage or damage to third parties.
We inform you that there are equipped spaces where to play the games.
The equipment in the park (benches, umbrellas, sunbeds, barbecues, etc.) are available to customers until they run out, therefore the entrance ticket does not guarantee the availability of the equipment.
The management declines all responsibility for theft of unattended objects.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN:
INTRODUCE GLASS CONTAINERS
INTRODUCE ANY COOKING SYSTEM
1) DEAR CUSTOMERS PLEASE HAVE APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, SO AS NOT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE STRUCTURE OR DISORDER TO OTHER GUESTS.
2) DEAR CUSTOMERS NOTICE THAT THE PARKING AREAS ARE NOT GUARDED. THE MANAGEMENT DECLINES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR THEFT.
3) THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT MAINTAIN AN ADEQUATE BEHAVIOR.
Rules for the use of the swimming pool
OPENING HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
SATURDAY, SUNDAY, HOLIDAYS AND AUGUST PERIOD 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
1) It is mandatory to use showers and foot wash basins before accessing the pool area.
2) It is forbidden to enter the pool with walking shoes, slippers or rubber shoes or clogs are mandatory.
3) It is forbidden to bring dogs or other animals into the facilities.
4) It is allowed to enter the pool via the appropriate ladders or by descending into the water from the edge (no dives of any kind).
5) The use of games in the pool (balls, inflatable mattresses etc.) is prohibited.
6) It is forbidden to run.
7) It is recommended that you keep an adequate tone of voice.
8) The use of a bathing suit is mandatory to access the pools.
8) The use of a bathing suit is mandatory to access the pools.
10) It is mandatory to use containment costumes for children under the age of 3.
11) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
12) It is forbidden to wear sunglasses or glass eyeglasses inside the pools.
13) It is forbidden to push other people into the pools.
14) It is forbidden to use radios, iPods etc. without earphones and in any case keeping an adequate volume so as not to disturb other customers.
15) Strictly observe the instructions of the Lifeguard Assistants and follow the instructions of the regulations displayed inside the Park.
16) It is forbidden to enter the pool for people with wounds, abrasions, lesions or skin alterations of a suspected infected nature (warts, dermatitis, mycosis, etc.). Access to the pool will be denied by the surveillance staff.
17) It is absolutely forbidden to smoke and it is not possible to consume food or drinks on the pool surface with the exception of water in plastic bottles.
18) The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the pool to anyone who disturbs the good order or the good performance of the service, or causes an offense to decorum and morals.
19) The service personnel can drive away those who disturb with inappropriate behavior or attitudes. These bathers will not be entitled to a refund of the entrance ticket.
20) The management is not responsible for the theft or loss of objects left unattended inside the structure.
21) It is forbidden for swimmers to use fins, masks or anything else the Management deems dangerous to pool users.
22) It is forbidden to enter the pool for people in an altered psychophysical state (drunkenness, drug alterations, etc.) or even in evident precarious health conditions, such as to represent a risk to the safety of the person himself.
23) It is mandatory to exit the pools immediately in case of rain and during a storm.
24) It is forbidden to use soaps or shampoos in the poolside showers.
25) On days with gusts of wind, to safeguard your safety, the umbrellas must be closed.
26) It is forbidden to bring deck chairs and extra beds on the pool side.
27) The umbrellas are available free of charge until sold out.
28) The sun beds are subject to charges and available until exhaustion, the cost is € 3 per sun bed.
29) The service personnel are authorized to intervene at any time to demand compliance with this regulation.
30) It is advisable to leave an interval of at least 3 hours between the meal and the bath.
31) For reasons of traffic it is forbidden to spread beach towels on the pool level.
According to the new provisions, the regulation could be modified to fulfill all the obligations necessary to guarantee the health of all visitors.
THE GREEN PASS WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE LA QUIETE PARK
Our structure is considered equal to the outdoor swimming pools and as declared by the D.L. of 23/07/2021 n. 105 in article 3 paragraph D in force from 06/08/2021, are not subject to this obligation.
Dear Guests, in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have introduced specific security measures with the aim of safeguarding the health, safety and well-being of all those who visit La Quiete Park.
All guests and anyone wishing to access the park are required to comply with a few new rules:
- Obligation to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5 ° C) or other flu symptoms and not to enter the Park in case of dangerous conditions, including symptoms of flu, fever, coming from areas at risk or contact with people positive to the virus in the previous 14 days and in all cases where the Authority’s measures require them to inform the family doctor and the Health Authority and to remain at home.
- For the Park, La Quiete, your safety comes first! To guarantee you a day of pure relaxation and fun while respecting safety distances and to avoid crowds, we have limited the maximum number of daily presences in the Park. Therefore, on the days of greater turnout, the management will be able to evaluate to block the entrances upon reaching the pre-established maximum number.
- We may have to take your body temperature before entering.
- If you are not from the same household, it is mandatory to maintain a social distance of at least 1 meter, and we must ask you to wear a mask in areas where it is not possible to maintain a safe distance and for access to the “Ristorante Canne al Vento” and to services.
- Columns with sanitizing products are available to you in various points within the Park, and we recommend using them frequently.
- In every attraction and refreshment point in the Park, there will be safety signs to follow.
- During busy times, the management may decide to temporarily block the entrances to the swimming pool, in compliance with the regulations in force for restocking in the pool.
- Before entering the tub it is mandatory to sanitize your hands and small children to put on the containment diaper.
- To respect the social distancing, it will not be possible to move the equipment (sunbeds, umbrellas) located on the pool level.
- In children’s play areas, the airway protection mask must be used by parents, carers and any staff, and by children and young people over 6 years of age.
- Parents / carers are recommended to take care to supervise children, in order to respect the distancing and hygiene and behavioral rules compatibly with their degree of autonomy and their age.
- Obligation to promptly and responsibly inform the staff located in the Park of the presence of any flu symptoms during the visit to the park, taking care to remain at an adequate distance from the people present.
- It is in everyone’s interest to respect all the safety measures that have been adopted by the La Quiete Park Management with the aim of safeguarding the safety and well-being of all guests and anyone who visits the park and its appurtenances. La Quiete srl reserves the right to remove from the Park any person whose behavior does not comply with these safety measures.
Assumption of Risk
The security measures that have been introduced to La Quiete srl are aimed at minimizing the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus, however this risk cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, anyone visiting the park acknowledges doing so at their own risk.
In the event that a temperature above 37.5 ° C is detected, the Guest will be taken to a separate place for a second measurement. In the event that the second measurement confirms a body temperature above 37.5 ° C, the Guest will be invited to return to their home and get in touch with their doctor.
The processing of the data provided will take place in full compliance with fundamental freedoms and in accordance with the provisions contained in the Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 and in the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, always adopting principles inspired by correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and only for the purpose of protecting the health of the people present at the La Quiete Park, in order to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of the data. The data collected will not be disclosed or disclosed to third parties outside the specific regulatory provisions and will not be transferred abroad. No personal data acquired in relation to real-time temperature detection will be stored if it does not exceed the set threshold. Otherwise, the Data Controller, La Quiete Srl, can limit himself to recording the name of the Guest and the identification code of the entrance ticket to document the reasons that prevented access to the Park and will retain them for the after 14 days, after which they will be canceled.